Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NOBS Display at War & Peace Revival

Just a final reminder that Normandy Old Bike Society will be getting together a display of British WW2 motorcycles in the Living History area at the War & Peace Revival (nr Folkestone, 17-21 July). Please come and say hello if you are going or better still, bring a bike and show it off! Even if you are camping and want to keep your Pride and Joy with you, you are most welcome to have it on display with us during the day - that way, more people get to see what REAL motorcycles look like! Ferg

Re: NOBS Display at War & Peace Revival

Ferg We are only a few miles from show ground, any thing I can help with, I have a few bikes and kit, pm me off line to discuss, and we can then talk on phone Andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Hi Ferg,

If possible we will take some bikes with us and see you next week!
regards,

Bram

email (option): bram@ockhuizen.com

Ill be there

email (option): evandeweerthof@yahoo.com

i will be there with my M20.

Cheers

email (option): bsawm20@hotmail.com

Just got our pitch set out in the Living History area so anyone with a WW2 m/c is most welcome to show off their P and J on the NOBS display - the more machines the better. Tea on tap - bring yer own bully beef! Ferg

We are driving up today, I will stop by and say hello when we get settled.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

I will be delivering stuff to w and p mon or tues pp off line for my mobile no, Can I leave a bike with you if the display is always manned andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

I will be arriving late on Saturday to set up camp but after breakfast on sunday I,ll ride the bike over and leave it with you.

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

email (option): barryrapley@sky.com

Nieuwe pagina 1