Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
phill m20 rider arromanche

does any one have the contact details for the chap (phil) who stayed at the camp site at arromanche for the d day week who was riding the lovely m20??,he comes from the isle of wight and i forgot to get his number when we were over this year,great weather and ten days stay in normandy..heaven !!!

email (option): adriancrossan@tiscali.co.uk

Re: phill m20 rider arromanche

I can't help with his contact details Adrian. But is the old guy with the low mileage M20 that he restored himself. We met him at St. Mare Eglise. He's 84 and rode up from Arromanches with his 81 year old female companion on the back. What a character! He hadn't got round to registering the bike so just put some old army numbers on the rear plate. He's made a nice job of the bike.......I think it was far from his first restoration. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Here a a couple of pictures Horror (Dave) took. Ron

photo Normandy2013138_zps0488b56d.jpg

photo Normandy2013137_zps6e2231d4.jpg

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

hi ron
no its a different guy.i meant to get his number but you know how it is,to many cakes to eat!this guy must be about 45,he has a beard and rode a Harley last year,hes just bought the m20,really nice bloke.will have to wait until next june to catch up with him!,was just hoping he will visit the forum and see that I wanted to catch up with him.cheers

email (option): adriancrossan@tiscali.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1