Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my m20 for sale

photo 007.jpg
I am selling my M20 which I have owned since 2007 full set of MOTs exempt may this year frame # WMD20 85085 engine # 98980 C # 5115814 mileage 1860 fork bushes by Jake mag/dyno rebuilt clutch rebuilt cog 21 teeth on engine I want £4000 for it email me for more photo or other information you might want sorry the image is a bit out of line

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Re: my m20 for sale

I forgot to add that I have the Rexene saddle cover pillion and footpegs

Stop being silly Roger! You'll only regret it Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Roger

email sent

Duncan

Hi Roger,

That's a very nice bike, and the price is very reasonable. Are you sure you won't regret it in the end. It won't be easy to find another well running, complete bike like this again.

Regards,

Ramon

email (option): noahlevi6@hotmail.com

thought I might put this up again had some interest but no takers at the moment it will come with loads of bumf inc spares list military workshop manual/hand book rider instruction books volke filter family jewels protector everything you need to get started and I will not sell separately at the moment thanks for looking roger

Roger-

I forwarded your post to a friend in the US who has been drooling over my M20 for years. He's a bit addicted to british bikes, so maybe it'll work out. Cheers-

Craig

Mail sent Roger, Andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1