Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MT1130 bulb holder

Im in the process of making a fake mt1130 lamp, I have got the main lamp body sorted and am moving on to making a bulb holder.
The lamp I bought came without a bulb holder so I will have to make one from scratch, my question is do they have a seperate bulb holder for the numberplate light? Any help appreciated

email (option): jeepfinger@blueyonder.co.uk

Re: MT1130 bulb holder

Hi Dave,

I also adapted an ordinary 1130 into a MT1130, you will find a picture of the bulbholder, which I changed a little to fit the new body, on this thread:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=16&msgid=1240718&cmd=show

Think the original MT1130 also had a single bulb like this, can't see why not.

Good luck, Michiel / Netherlands

Hi dave

I too am adapting a standard 1130 light and am going to use the 6 volt led light which is red, double bright when brake pressed and has a white led underneath for number plate.
Not too bothered about authenticity just don't want some smidsy accident cause the lights not bright enough

Darren

email (option): dwrudd@lineone.net

Thanks Michiel and Darren for your help. What sort of material have you used for the clear bit and how have you fixed it in? The original ones look like they are rivited in. Darren, I didn't know that you could get a double coloured bulb

Sorry dave. Only just seen your comment

I have the unit at work. I will get it tomorrow and the link to the supplier. It's pretty cool and won't compromise the look at all.

Regards
Darren

email (option): dwrudd@lineone.net

Hi Darren,

Thanks, that would be good.
Dave

Nieuwe pagina 1