Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flying Flea

Is there anyone in the west ( preferably the far, far west ) who has an original flea that i could come and visit and photograph to help with my rebuild ???

email (option): chris.astinbarker@btinternet.com

Re: Flying Flea

saw this on flea bay 321130049850 dont know whether its right or not

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Well, it says it all, 1946, so nothing to do with the WDRE.

Cheers,

Lex

ps, I can Always take pictures and measurements, but so can Ron, and some others.

email (option): welbike@wish.net

I'm in the north west if that's any help, up near Chester. Failing that I can email you pictures of mine, which is currently being restored., it may be better as I have certain assemblies still in bits so can photograph the order of assembly.

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

hi lex, i sent you an e mail a couple of days ago, could you check your junk folder ?

dave, any help welcome ! especially anyone who has a copy of a wd handbook or parts book !

The parts book is available online at Hitchcocks although it is for the civvy model most of the parts are the same. The manuals are on eBay quite frequently

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

rob van meel does excellent repros of the parts book, handbook and service manual !
spot on !

I will have the parts book scanned, and free on Dropbox, next week, sorry, but scanner broke down a couple of months ago!

The riders handbook, also.

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

now you tell me !

where can i get replacement rubber bands for the suspension ? i'm missing two of the wide ones ?

Chris, Hitchcock's sell the rubber bands, you need to buy a full set, Andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1