The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Forum picture

img photo bsaparts3005.jpgimg

hi all, i have the same chain with my m21, my bike came from rowland smith motors ltd, just picked up a really nice dealer plaque, which i hope to have it copied into a water slide transer. curt

Nice chain, I never saw one myself. I guess these bikes saw a lot of use just after the war, no original chain survived that period.

The dealer plaque is very nice, I really like these on a bike.

Henk.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

That "S" link doesn't look very secure when compared to the modern spring clip. Did it work OK at the time??

Henk when i saw the picture i look in my shed with the parts i can not trow away for manny manny years look here photo 100_2822_zpse918be70.jpg i nevver new these where colector items Gr. Theo

email (option): oldbikes@kpnmail.nl

Nice Theo, very nice. You should sell it link by link. First link is for Henk

No problem at all you sell it we split the profet I will count the links Gr. Theo

I can't believe two Dutchmen are talking like this about a chain that looks to have lots of life left in it....Why not wear it out first then sell it...

If only it had NORTON on it

Maybe it is strange but i have had the chain for many many years on My M20 and it makes a lot of kilometers and i never look to the brand off the chain. but we have a ride and half way broke the cain by the link [ not the original S link ] so i replased it for a new one . Then i have a look to the link and i saw BSA on it i never saw it before anf after i replaced it. That the story bihind it . i never trow BSA stuf away .Gr Theo

Nieuwe pagina 1