WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bsa project on ebay!!

Get a load of this, its hilarious
ebays getting better and better!!

Re: bsa project on ebay!!

How dare they use such a name against such a pile of junk, £995 I wouldn't pay £95.
The world is going mad.

email (option): 79Aust@sky.com

That just makes my head hurt! I'm going for a lie down.

I think if I had come up with an idea that was far beyond my capability, I wouldn't then go on & broadcast my ridiculous failure to others.
Im surprised the description doesn't include the old tried & tested favorite "I just haven't the time to do it" which conveniently implies they have the know-how but value their time more than they value the buyers time : D (often an incorrect assumption).

Yeh...A piece of cake...That's why the numb nuts that's selling it hasn't done it. That's good though, as it means I can move in, buy the panels and not fit them to an incomplete Triumph Speed Triple... thus making an even easier, yet more incredibly awesome project for selling on...I think ..This might even be more mind blowing than the time I didn't fit a set of Ariel 3 panels to a tuned but incomplete Harley Davidson V Rod....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ian, when you get that project finished I am happy to race you on an early Bristol flatracker I'm making from a recent eBay barn find I bought.

Hi Fred..You must think I'm a mug..You will obviously have fitted the 1909 Bristol frame with a Hayabusa engine and some NSU Quickly panels by then... ...Ian

Well yes, I've done the entire conversion in virtual form on my PC & its a complete success. all I need to do now is a quick ACTUAL conversion in real life which shouldn't require any experience or basic engineering skills.

What the l is it dont worry he is away for easter so you will have to wait to collect.

email (option): cooperbaumber@yahoo.com

This one looks the worst e bay bobber / chopper / custom / unfinished project / one mans dream we have laughed at.
Lets keep our eyes open to see if we find anything worse

email (option): Gasboy@btinternet.com

email (option): Gasboy@btinternet.com

There should be some sort of National Show for these projects, with prizes for 'best concept'..'best sales pitch' and 'best excuse for not finishing'...The prizes would be an unplated trophy with nothing engraved on it, some out of date shopping vouchers and a holiday to Tunisia in a hotel that's only half built.. .....Ian

Ian, when you get that project finished I am happy to race you on an early Bristol flatracker I'm making from a recent eBay barn find I bought.

Hi Fred so was it you who left threatining feedback for the the seller of the lawnmower special ? Dave....Just looked seems ebay has removed comment

Go back to the 'Bristol' and look at the last 'question/opinion' posted..particularly note the last line...The seller thanked the poster, so seems to have missed the 'ironic' last line...By the way Dave...What did the deleted feedback comment say?....Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1