The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum picture

Fieuwwwwwwwww!

That tank broke down just in time!
Otherwise one of those lovely wd machines would have been completely crushed....including the rare vokes elbow (I reckon no Indian replica) and the even rarer vokes filter 'bump pilow?'

Looking forward to a sunny temperature like that over here.......

Regards,

Sven

email (option): snvosselman@gmail.com

Re: Forum picture

And there was I thinking they were just getting set up to tow the tank away with the Beeza.

email (option): cruiserchooser@hotmail.co.uk

That filter wouldn't have been original fitment as the bike is far too early for that. It would have been an adaption from another vehicle..The 'elbow' isn't the standard type and it has a 'home made' version of the wedding tackle protector..If it originated on a bike at all I guess it would have been fitted to a Norton originally..There are a number of photos of M20s in North Africa with various filters from other sources fitted....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I don't think it's a Vokes filter at all, more like a locally made thing to keep the sand out of the engine.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Perhaps he's parked his BSA there, hoping that someone inadvertently reverse the tank over it and he can ask for a Matchless instead?

They've probably done that already...That is why they are having to repair the tracks...You can't stop an M20 that easily ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1