Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Posting pictures

Is it just me! Or are others loosing the right hand side of pictures, like hear?
How can I adjust it? Ron

photo 3HW132_zpsbd750649.jpg

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Posting pictures

Yes Ron I've noticed it too, but you can click on the picture and view the whole thing at photobucket, I wonder if its deliberate on their part to make you visit their site to up the visitor figures and make them more $.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Ron Pier
Is it just me! Or are others loosing the right hand side of pictures, like hear?
How can I adjust it? Ron

photo 3HW132_zpsbd750649.jpg

Yes I have had the same problem I have tried every thing change size photoshop etc but nothing seems to work Ihave in the past used to the google product Picasso but that does not seem to work at all. But the advantage is that it gives you the access to the full Photobucket library. Although I doubt all would see that as an advantage.

Cheers

Ron FTLDU

email (option): Grumpy.moran@gmail.com

Hi
I've noticed that as well but I think its a problem with this forum rather than photobucket.

Hi there,

I found few things regarding this cut.

This is one:

http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/hosted-image-is-cut-off-at-side

Hope it helps,
Noam.

email (option): noam10@gmail.com

I think if you limit the photo width to about 750 pixels, it will all fit. That's what I've done with my images on Photobucket. Sort of trial and error the first time I posted. It must be a limit on the forum website specifications

email (option): siradrad@verizon.net

I'm losing the words as well now. This forum's gone wide screen...

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

rik press the CTRL button botttom left of you key board and hold while using your scroll wheel this will either enlarge or diminish the page size depending on which way you turn the scroll wheel it come in handy if you want to magnify photos you may find it has altered your explorer page size but all you need to do it do the same as said to do in the first place

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Ron (from the land down under)But the advantage is that it gives you the access to the full Photobucket library. Although I doubt all would see that as an advantage.

Cheers

Ron FTLDU [Australia

Ron, you can set your albums in Photobucket to 'private' by clicking the 'More' menu followed by 'Edit settings'. That way only the image uploaded can be viewed.

Stuart

email (option): stu.gibbins@btinternet.com

Thanks Stuart...I've always wondered how to do that and now it's done....I'd rather rebuild an M20 gearbox than bugger about with computers and I'm always afraid to 'play' in case I press the wrong button!...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Stuart I thought I had followed your instructions correctly. But I can still view my album on my last post (parts for sale)?? Ron

PS. I might have missed pressing the correct tit. So another test picture here.

photo WDL159.jpg

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Nieuwe pagina 1