Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nice G3L on ebay

Very smart and ready to go Matchless G3L ebay number 321094120275 Just a couple of days to go and cheap at the moment.

Re: Nice G3L on ebay

It's a nice looking bike..but with 21 bidders it is going to go up in price substantially towards the end I would think. Its current price is way below the average for one in that condition.....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Very Tasty!

It looks like he has £4000 ono in mind. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

All data the seller states is the same as on the relevant Key Card, the C number being from a rebuilt series ofcoarse.

Framenumber is strange however, maybe it had a replacement frame with the rebuild.

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

On closer inspection the rear panier frame looks to be made out of a square section. Do the support frames look correct thought these were straight?
Head lamp glass appears not to be the lucas marked glass with eye pattern.
Shame about the blue bullet connectors above the rear mud guard below rack :o).
Also only view of one side.
What info would be on the brass plate on the tool box, would that be rebuild information?

It's all academic now anyway, the seller has removed the bike from ebay, hopefully he got an offer he couldn't refuse?

hi all the matchless that was on ebay was brian walkers which his son inherited its a shame he was selling it
cheers michael

I wrote to him asking a few questions about the Matchless and he didn't seem very happy to be having to sell it, needs must I suppose. Nice looking bike, it will be interesting to see if the new owner joins the forum?

Nieuwe pagina 1