Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
War time Norton 16H photos

Here a link to "We Transfer", with this link you can download a little over 200 war time Norton 16H photos. I had them send to Sven this way but this link can be used for about two weeks.

It's a great way to send big files and it's absolutely safe and free.

http://we.tl/rr12EI1iF4

Any war time British Forces Motorcycle photos in return would be highly appreciated.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: War time Norton 16H photos

I spotted a few familiar images and titles there ! Your comments about my photobucket account are becoming clearer !

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

Thanks Henk, downloading now

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Hoi Henk,

Many known but also some unknown pictures.
A nice addition to my collection.
Thank you.

The drawback from using "We Transfer" is that it is now the property of the American government. That is what I have been told anyway.

Its not of much consequence but if you really do not want other people to know what you have sent, do not use We transfer.

Cheers,

Rob

email (option): wd16h@telfort.nl

Rob
Hoi Henk,

Many known but also some unknown pictures.
A nice addition to my collection.
Thank you.

The drawback from using "We Transfer" is that it is now the property of the American government. That is what I have been told anyway.

Its not of much consequence but if you really do not want other people to know what you have sent, do not use We transfer.

Cheers,

Rob

Rob, Does this mean that Henk has gifted my 16H to the 'septics' ? They'll have to bloody fight me for it.

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

Henk, is that the same stuff I got from you on the memory strick?? (Rob has it now)

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Nieuwe pagina 1