Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Triumph steering damper knobs...

Not too many early Triumph owners about so I'm posting to establish the current degree of interest in the following...I am thinking of doing another batch of the Triumph damper knobs...These are the ones with the dished top that fit pre war girder fork singles, pre war girder fork twins, WD models and (I think)some early post war models...I can also do a nice replica of the Triumph 'bakelite' type tank panel if there is any interest in these....Let me know...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Triumph steering damper knobs...

Hi Ian, Put me down for a couple of dampner knobs, please.

Hi Ian,
can i put in an order for 6 steering damper knobs please,we can certainly use that many here in our area of mates here in north east Victoria Australia.
cheers Dave James

email (option): jamfam@dragnet.com.au

Hi Dave..I have enough requests now with you, your mates and 'off forum' e mails as well to get a batch of damper knobs underway....They will take a while to complete as the steel centers have to be manufactured and then the moulding work done...I'll do a few extras for stock but if anyone else requires one of these please get in touch sooner rather than later. Likewise if you want a tank panel...
The panels and the knobs will be one job for the moulding company. I'll post an update as they near completion and will contact those who are on my list.....P.S. I have one WDM20 steering damper knob and two 1940 dated battery boxes left from the last batch if anyone needs either..mail me 'off forum' for those......Ian

Hi Hank...Could you mail me 'off forum' so that I have your e mail address?...thanks....Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1