Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suspect dealings on eBay

Has anyone had dealings with britishtools steering bearing cup remover on eBay? I paid for the item on the 13th of Janrary and still have not got the item. I notice that the supplier has now drop the cost of the item on ebay, which adds more salt to the wound. The supplier gets good feedback on eBay so I cannot understand the hassels I have had with this supplier there must be others who are having hassels with this supplier?

email (option): banderson323@bigpond.com

Re: Suspect dealings on eBay

G'day Bryce,
Robb from Britishtool is a respected member of this forum and I don't believe that he would knowingly try to scam anyone although two months is too long to weight. Have you had any correspondence with him since you made the purchase?

email (option): spacemonkeym@gmail.com

Robb is a regular forum member on here and usually you shouldn't have any problems with him, I do know that his internet is down from time to time as sometimes it has taken me a while to get hold of him, maybe the parcel is stuck with customs I know that in the UK this can delay a parcel for up to two weeks (even though you paid for an "express delivery")His email is britishtool@yahoo.com or brittool51@hotmail.com, you should try both of them. I'm sure there is a reason for his silence

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

I know loads of people who have dealt with Robb and I've had bits from him myself too, never a problem. I'll bet you that your problem will be with the postal service.

I have emailed Robb with a heads up about this. I hold a stock of his tools here in UK which he normally gets me to post to purchasers in Europe. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thanks for your help. I really need the tool.

email (option): banderson323@bigpond.com

Where are you? UK? Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Could be wrong but I think an @bigpond.com e-mail address is from the USA.
Pete
Oops Ron says Australia so ignore me please

Bryce
Has anyone had dealings with britishtools steering bearing cup remover on eBay? I paid for the item on the 13th of Janrary and still have not got the item. I notice that the supplier has now drop the cost of the item on ebay, which adds more salt to the wound. The supplier gets good feedback on eBay so I cannot understand the hassels I have had with this supplier there must be others who are having hassels with this supplier?

From Bryce's E-mail address he is an antipodean (Australian) and I have some sympathy with him of late postage from Europe ,UK & Us has been extremely slow where the blame lays is problematic but it appears Australia Post may be part of the blame I have just lodged a query on a throttle cable for my other restoration which left Frankfurt on the 19th of December Last but at least the vendor replied to my Query when your half a world away it's difficult especially if someone does not respond and you have not dealt with them in the past. I am pleased to see people jumping to Robs defense

email (option): Grumpy.moran@gmail.com

Australia

Yeah - down here in not-so-quite-down-under (DDA - deepest, darkest, Africa) it's not unusual for a month to float by before a package reaches the local PO. This is of course only when the clowns at customs get hold of it and slow the process down to African pace........
If it by-passes the customs process, then a week to ten days is normal!

email (option): brucekirby@telkomsa.net

Nieuwe pagina 1