Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good clean bike wanted WW2

Could anyone point me in the direction of a good quality British WW2 BSA / Matchless / Norton / Royal Enfield / Triumph? My late step-father was a despatch rider during WW2 and I am looking for a bike to keep for sentimental reasons.

I'm far from being an expert on these machines so do not have the necessary restoration skills for a "basket case". Ideally a clean fully restored bike please.

Contact me on 07836 326 326 or mail to: speedybmw@talktalk.net

Thanks for reading this and I hope you remember it if you come across a suitable bike.

Regards
Steve

email (option): speedybmw@talktalk.net

Re: Good clean bike wanted WW2

Your could try Edd Abbott as I purchased a bike of him recently and he had a few others for sale which looked good.
His contact is edd@abbottracing.com

Good luck with your search

email (option): m90disco@fsmail.net

Re: Good clean bike wanted WW2

Steve, ( and thanks Jeff )

the "only " bike i have that may fit the bill is a 1944 Ariel WNG, which is a clean restored bike, but will require registering and a little work to get back on the road..
I have also got a 1941 Royal Enfield WD/C 350 side Valve which is a lovely original bike unmolested since it was converted to civvies by the Enfield Factory in C.1946...but it is painted black,,but a genuine WD bike...that is registered and a runner..

Ed

email (option): edd@abbottracing.com

Nieuwe pagina 1