Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DU42 NOS HEADLIGHT----AUST EBAY.

Hi Folks,
still has a day to go, new old stock DU42,it has the hard to find 4 position switch.Interesting what the final price will be?
Item 121073539573 on Aust ebay.
Some parts are becoming expensive!!!

Cheers Dave.J.

email (option): jamfam@dragnet.com.au

Re: DU42 NOS HEADLIGHT----AUST EBAY.

Very nice...I wouldn't be surprised if this reached a high price...there is plenty of demand, it will fit numerous bikes, it appears to be in perfect condition and they don't come along very often!...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

It looks very much like one I sent to Oz a year or so ago. I was worried it wouldn't get there in one piece!! Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I have one in my cupboard at home the same,but do`nt think I will sell it at this stage.The only thing I notice with mine is the needle on the amp gauge is slighty off centre I guess it can be corrected.

Well Jeff,
you have got one expensive headlight in your cupboard,this one just sold for $775 on oz ebay.
Makes my headlight with blackout mask the most expensive item on my bike!!!
Are these items in the uk that expensive??

cheers Dave in shock!!!!

email (option): jamfam@dragnet.com.au

Excusez le mot, but WTF?

Regards,
Sven

That's £531.12...exactly £6.12 more than I paid for my M20... ...How times change... ....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Only need to keep it a couple more years and it will pay for a world cruise

The moment it's fitted, it'll only be worth £150 or so...

This one puzzled me a little as the internal wiring didn't look to be rubber and the rubber gasket on the panel (which was black ?) looked to have overspray on which doesn't suggest factory original. It may of course have been 'blown over' and tidied up whilst in Australian ordnance stores.

It cost quite a bit more than my 16H with battered headlmap did (and I have an 8-incher !)

Nieuwe pagina 1