Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
checking in

hey people...I know it's been a while, so I am checking in to say hello. Lex and I met up today for a couple hours in Amsterdam and I am headed home in a couple days. My WM20 is safely stowed in NY and ready for the upcoming season.
Hope all is well with everyone and all you rides are running smooth.

oh....Ian, thanks for the hints on packing up an engine for shipment. It's off to the harbor on friday and in 2-3 weeks we'll see how it worked out. Also, your engine is running amazing. I had her out in November and ran like a dream!

Eric

email (option): BSAWM20@gmail.com

Re: checking in

Nice to here from you Eric. I was beginning to worry that the Soprano's had got you. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Welcome back Eric, still have your engine.

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Ron...all's well. thanks for the concern. Tony S didn't get to me.

Henri....wanna sell that back to me?

Anyone in the Northeast want to organize a spring WD ride? (that would be Northeast USA)

Eric

email (option): BSAWM20@gmail.com

Hi Eric, for sure. Send me an email when you get back.

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Hey Eric

Hope alls good mate, I took my Mrs for her birthday in Amsterdam in Jan, under strict orders not to see and family, or go to any auto jumbles, it was bloomin cold man, but enjoyed the food and The Little Monkey brown house, my favorite bar in Europe so far and took her to the supper club.

Bought a Sportster that I'm bobbing out, and have a CB750 that I'm turning into a cafe racer, seems to be a real thing in the US at the moment, its a nice looking bike, its in the dining room:-) I'm working in London so if you are in town, be great to see you.

Kit

email (option): kitharvey247@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1