Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
has santa been

happy xmas everyboby hope we all got what we wanted .i wished for a wng top toolbox and a pair of mudguards /but they never came .o well theres always next year .happy new year everybody and roll on to dr 70 ps got a nice pair of socks .

email (option): m.wales10@ntlworld.com

Re: has santa been

had to watch a childrens jack and the beanstalk panto i noticed the giant was wearing a dispatch riders leather jerkin look like it was once in good condition and of a large size before they cut the arm holes and then sewn padded sleeves on as to the rest of christmas didnt get a thing only 4 screaming kid for 3 days home now what bliss silence is

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

New exhaust valve for my ES2 arrived in post on Christmas eve
Thank you Santa.

I got this T-shirt. Well I now know what my family think of me...!

Photobucket

It's been a great Christmas

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Nothing M20, but did get a Henry Golden Boy .22 rifle and another Remington 870 riot gun for the farm here.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

I've just received in the post today my 5/16" & 3/8" British Cycle Thread nuts and bolts to re-assemble the front forks, my wife is completely mythed how I can be so excited by such simple pleasures, but she does also realise that after she's been at work all day and I've looked after the kids, my day has just started and the garage heater is on for a long night .
Happy New Year one & all.
Julian

email (option): 79aust@sky.com

Frank, they are brilliant Christmas presents
The Gold Boy is a classic looking rifle and you can't go wrong with a remmy. My underlever is a Marlin 1894 in .45 Long Colt with octagonal barrel and my Remmington is an 1100 with a 10 round mag

I wish I lived on a farm

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Julian Hands
my wife is completely mythed how I can be so excited by such simple pleasures, but she does also realise that after she's been at work all day and I've looked after the kids, my day has just started

situation nicely decribed, Julian. Problem is that the day is almost gone before it has even started.

Wish everyone on this forum all the best for the next year and thanks for all the wonderful and interesting reading.

Regards from the Netherlands, , Michiel

email (option): m.wijbenga@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1