Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you

Another year coming to an end ,I thought one or to thanks would finish 2012

Buckfast , Rob many thanks for all your efforts ,I have to say we really look forward to this event ,with all your helper Ian Colin Rod etc Thanks

Ian , for all your input helping all ,, The fact this is your main income and we all need paying for what we do ,Thanks

Ron , for all your help ,nothing to much trouble and sharing information Thanks

Henk , fabulous website , thanks for allowing our short films of Rons collection to be seen by all

Thanks to you all , for another interesting year of WD bikes

merry Xmas & New Year !

John

email (option): Johm@fieldandrurallife.com

Re: Thank you

Awww shucks John. Most of my best mates are on this forum. Cheers all and merry Christmas. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re Buckfast, thanks for supporting us John it wouldn't be so good without you and everyone else who turned out, despite the weather.

Lets hope the Jetstream moves up a bit before next "summer",

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

If the jetstream doesn't move north next Summer I'm moving south...My pal in Bordeaux had three or four months of riding about in jeans and a T shirt this summer...I might get a sudden urge to pay him a visit if it lookslike we are going to get a repeat of this year ... Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

It's amazing isn't it, in most of England we started the year with hosepipe bans, water rationing and the extinction of the earthworm and we've ended it with 24 hour gloom and knee deep in water!!

Nieuwe pagina 1