Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas

Hi out here,

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a very healthy, happy new motorcycle year.

All the best,

Ramon

email (option): noahlevi6@hotmail.com

Re: Merry Christmas

Ramon, I too would like to wish all of the forum members and Merry Christmas and a safe riding New Year.
Pete

email (option): cruaser@aol.com

Quite right, a very Merry Christmas to one and all. Getting into the world of WD motorcycles is one of the best decisions I've ever made and the help, assistance and friendship of you lot has made it even better.

Quite right, a very Merry Christmas to one and all. Getting into the world of WD motorcycles is one of the best decisions I've ever made and the help, assistance and friendship of you lot has made it even better.

a happy christmas to you as well ramon and a prosperous (lots of money) and a dry new year roger

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Have a great Christmas everyone, hope to catch up with more people next year

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Photobucket I would like to thank all for their help, I haven't a WD M20 but my bike was an M20 in a former life the site is full of invaluble infomation. I wish you all a great Christmas all the best for the coming year.

warhorse
Merry Christmas and safe riding.
Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

I thank all of you for your invaluable help and expertise, Have a very happy Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and prosperous new year to all.

Darren

email (option): dwrudd@lineone.net

Seasons greetings from me as well to everyone on the forum, and good luck in the new year...Ian Photobucket

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Happy Christmas to everyone and I hope next year is a good un, all the best!
Dave

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Yes, Happy Christmas and a good 2013!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Thanks for your wishes Ramon! I wish all the forum members the same.
Looking forward to a nice and sunny 2013 with a lot of events..

IMG_3171

Regards,
Sven

email (option): snvosselman@gmail.com

Meeeerry Christmas everybody! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Photobucket

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.......

A merry Christmas to one and all. Here's hoping you have a productive 2013 getting your bikes ready for Normandy 2014.

Lee.

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Merry Xmas to all!

Received my present early. Oops! not motorcycle related....PhotobucketPhotobucket

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Merry Christmas from the Land of Enchantment!

Just a note of best wishes to all the WD Forum members for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, especially those who have graciously given much needed advice to a newbie to the world of the WD M20: Ron, Ian, Henk, Jan, Henri, Dave, Ray, Horror, Hans, Lex, Taff, and Jeff. I probably left out someone; my apologies, but best wishes and appreciation all the same.

Let us hope and pray that 2013 brings us a modicum of sanity, humanity, and peace in the world so lacking in 2012.

Ride Safe and Ride Often.

Doc

email (option): h2odoc@nmt.edu

Seasons greetings to you all. Have a good one and look forward to seeing you all in vast numbers in Normandy 2014 if not before.
..i thought the "Great Escape " was meant to be on every Christmas..can,t see it in the listings.
A chap stopped me once and said "is that the sort of bike Steve McQueen rode in said film ( i was on my G3l ) I said well sort of...i didnt really want to dispel the myth and tell him what was used to leap the wire was a tuned Circa 1958 650 cc Triumph twin with about 3 times the power of the average WW2 bike..not to meantion those scrambling tyres and shocks....

email (option): edd@abbottracing.com

Hi Ed..At least in the film they painted it the right colour..Hinkleys half assed attempt at a replica was metallic green..and twice the size, being based on the overweight reincarnation of the Triumph twin.... ...Oh Dear... ...I'm surprised the Triumph gimmicks dept. hasn't thought of a 'Wild Ones' replica yet...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Merry Christmas to you all

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Merry Christmas to all ... lurkers, newbies, and regulars. And a big thanks to those who are always here to give advice. I'm glad I know about the best forum on the web!

cheers, Scott

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you on this great site
And may there be that lovely barn find on your way

email (option): viaconsu [at] planet [dot] nl

Merry Christmas to everyone!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

email (option): Ferrarakias@hotmail.com

merry Christmas and a happy M20 riding new year to everyone

Nieuwe pagina 1