Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ride out

Hi All. Today has been a good day, 1st time since my elbow op'(middle of Oct) I have been out on the M20, Shane and Myself took both bikes for a spin, we got a bit damp, but just to ride was great, just got the 6 weeks of radio therapy to get by and then look forward to 2014.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR.....to All

Re: Ride out

Hi Col

You have done more riding than me lately

Best of luck with the therapy.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Nice one Colin, getting wet is half the fun! Get well soon and a Merry Christmas to all!!

Hi Colin...Great news...I hope all goes well with the remainder of the treatment....I already have you volunteered as a Marshal...Ian..

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Good news Colin. Maybe we can make a pair of usable elbows between us. I wish you and the family all the best for Christmas and the new year and that the treatment goes well. I'm planning to ride out with the Dorset crew on Dec 28th. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Ron,
I sharnt be leading you up some moorland dirt track again thats for sure. Can you please pass on Christmas greetings to poppy and the rest of the Dorset crew, hope to see you all at Weymouth, if we get a good day next week Shane and myself hope to slip across the Moors on the bikes to say Hi to the Boss in Bere Alston

Tuesday is looking reasonable according to t' forecast....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Now you're making me jealous Colin! Watch out for wet leaves, ponies, cows, sheep, pigs....and the beast of the Moors....but I expect he'll make you a nice cup of tea!! Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

will wear John's coat to protect us from flying cows, And sitting in Ians kitchen drinking tea and chatting bikes, what could be better,

I had a ride 'in' this morning,much better than a 'ride out' the rest I will leave to your imagination.....

Colin
Well done mate. Iv just completed my first week of ten in a plaster cast, and its driving me crazy looking out at the blue sky and dryish roads.
What I would ever give to be able to go kick up that old BSA and take it out.

Keep your knee's in the breeze

email (option): Gasboy@btinternet.com

Nieuwe pagina 1