Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message for Lex

Hi Lex, check out the 8446 transfer to see if it meets the original specs as you once showed on your petrol tank.
http://www.classictransfers.co.uk/pages/picture-galleries/british-us-transfers/i---m/james.php

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Re: Message for Lex

Henri. I've never seen 8446 before. I think it must be a new addition to their stock? I have 6270 which is listed for 1940's bikes. Ron

Photobucket

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Ron, using the photos from Lex, I had asked them to make it. Just wanted to make sure it was the correct repro. I stand guilty if not.

Well Ron and Henri, that 8446 is exactly the same as my original paint and transfer tank, they made a good job of it!!

Here the pictures of the tank, thought I posted them before:

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Well I wish you had told me sooner Lex I wonder why they felt the need to have two such similar instructions? And who knows when they changed from one to the other?? Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Ron Pier
Well I wish you had told me sooner Lex I wonder why they felt the need to have two such similar instructions? And who knows when they changed from one to the other?? Ron

Haha Ron, you restored that years before I even had the tank last Sept, when I showed it you

Cheers,

Lex

Is the "James" transfer a different colour? it looks more blue on the original tank.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Rob Miller
Is the "James" transfer a different colour? it looks more blue on the original tank.

Rob

Rob, that's just the light I think, when looking at it outside its grey.

Now find some more James parts!!!

Lex

Thanks Lex!

If you have a 'tank full of petrol' how do you get '7 measures of Oil' in there... ..Maybe that's why it was changed...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Good point Ian,

Lex, did you see this one on Ebay?

Henri, never saw it, I don't look for this stuff, you have to stumble over it cheap!!

Thanks, and if i will have some money in january, I might go and buy one.

Cheers,

Lex

Nieuwe pagina 1