Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Malvern show

I'm going to go to the Malvern show tomorrow and wondered if anyone else was going to be there..?

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Re: Malvern show

Horror, Stuart and myself will be there tomorrow, anyone else?
Pete

email (option): cruaser@aol.com

Hi Pete, this is where we need a forum T-shirt so we can recognise each other.

Met up with Pete to look over some pannier frames, chap wanted £100 which was a bit steep for my liking. I'll keep looking.

There was a rough, but complete looking' WM20 for sale at £3450. Put a smile on my face.

Did pick up a stash of Harley MT350e parts though at bargain prices. Quite ironic really as only yesterday I sold my MT to a new owner. Will sell on to make some funds for my BSA.

Stuart

I had a great day out, had a quick chat with Lex and bought lots of bits and pieces. Not bike related though. Although I did think the Royal Enfield 350 engine, gearbox and primary all still bolted together, was a bargain at £150 the lot. There looked to be slight fire damage on the outer primary case but I would have thought it was worth 3 times that much.

I had a good time, managed to sell more than I bought which was the plan and found a few very nice items

Slim John and Chris Orchard were there and a James ML changed hands at one point.

Rob.

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Hope none of you were victims of the gang of pick pockets working the show!! They were caught and arrested. To blend in with the crowd they were wearing military jackets and definately not local but alas justice served as they walked past us in hand cuffs.
Pete

email (option): cruaser@aol.com

The same story with pick pockets at the Autumn Stafford...They were Lithuanians. One guy lost £6000!...They caught the 'stooge' but didn't recover any money...I would think they find these shows quite lucrative (and I'm sure they don't catch them all) so I guess it is something to be aware of for the future....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1