Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Getting back to it

Hi Guys,

It's been awhile since I have had reliable internet so I haven't posted in quite some time.

I began collecting parts for a 41 G3L in February, and in a few weeks should have enough to build a complete bike. I've boughten a stash of 3 Matchys, one a WD model, another a twin, and the third a G80.

Then to make matters worse, I gragged home a 1961 MGA 1600 to restore.

Well, that's about it for the while. I have to get at making more tools.

Cheers all,

Robb

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Re: Getting back to it

Hi Robb, sounds like you've got your hands full..! Glad you've had time to come back here.
I've had 3 projects on the go at once and I seem to get nowhere with any of them and bits for each bike taking up the bench space. I have to stick with one until it's done. But saying that, I've fallen into this trap again myself with so many jobs to do I don't know which one I'm meant to be doing. Plus building work in the kitchen then refitting everything. I want to finish the bikes but living in a building site isn't much fun so I guess must take priority

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Re: Getting back to it

Hi Dave,

When the deals happen, they happen. This was nothing planned, prolly a good bit of kismet involved.

I removed my garage door and made a removeable wall that is insulated so I can work in the warm.

I've also carpeted the garage floor. Too old to roll around on bare
concrete.

Good for you on your projects!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1