Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
M20 COMBINATION...

A strage combination:
Honda fork, wheels, fuel tank, And mudguards.
Engine head fins are facing the wrong way, so probably came of Clifford or the kind,Oil tank?
Tappet cover from a WM20 instead of the casted type and so on..

Item number:121005213346

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BSA-M20-Motorcycle-/121005213346?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item1c2c7906a2

Noam.

email (option): noam10@gmail.com

Re: M20 COMBINATION...

I wonder how hot that engine runs......

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Deeply, deeply strange....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

next month if the frame is pre 1960s you will not need an MOT for it but do you just apply for a V5 without any documents still on the subject one of my bike 1952 is on a SORN will be able to tax it after november 18th i can see there might be problems at first with the post offices i am going to apply on line to see what happens

Hi Ian, so how does this no MOT lark work.
My 16H MOT ran out last week and the tax needs renewing 1st November.
There is nothing on the tax reminder to tell the post office it will be MOT exempt. Any ideas?
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

Hi Mick,..I believe the Post Office can access the information on line directly from the DVLA....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re MOT,s. Surely we will have to sign a MOT exception form stateing the vehicle is in roadworthy condition as is with the pre 1960 goods vehicle exception form already (unladen over 3500kg)that has been around for years. Puts the responsibility on the owner as to its condition etc? I have also heard that any vehicle not having an mot since the sorn/V5 changes etc (around 1999)will have to have a first MOT before being excempt....? Including imports and all vehicles having their number plate transfered also have to have a MOT.

The rear wheel looks like it is from a heavyweight Panther to me.
Nice Bitza, and one day these should be preserved as they show the development in our field of hobby!
But I do not want it.

email (option): rpa@robvanmeel.nl

Years ago someone old me you would get better cooling with a Clifford head, something to do with air "tumbling" accross the fins, I think it was more theory than proven science though.

And I don't want it either.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1