Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stafford Show..

I'm off tomorrow to Stafford Show..I'll be 'guesting' on 'George Yeomans' stall just by the cafe...I'll be there Saturday and Sunday so hope to bump into some other forum members...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Stafford Show..

is this on the out side as i cant see george's name in the map i have got thanks roger

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Yes it's on the outside Roger. There's only one cafe so just ask for directions to that.(it's to the left of the main pathway to the large hall, just outside the smaller hall)....Ian

Ian
Called on the stand but you must have been away looking around the jumble.
Pete

email (option): cruaser@aol.com

I did the same Pete, I was hoping to meet Ian and put a face to the name, but he wasn't around. Maybe next year. Good show though I thought, very, very busy.

Was the Show any good this year? Did anyone pick up a bargain? What did I miss??

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Sorry to have missed you chaps..I did get to meet up with Roger Beck ,Rick and Slim John..I bought a few bits and pieces but nothing to write home about..and of course the usual 'consumables' some polishing soaps, new gloves for my bead blaster etc. etc...and a bag full of stainless fasteners of course... ...I hope nobody I know got nailed by the Lithuanian pickpockets who were operating there..I know about 15 or more people did and one guy lost £6500!!!...The police caught the 'decoy' but didn't recover any money... ....Ian

nice to have met you ian i think i am going to have to give up these large shows i could hardley walk that evening and the next day as well the show was busy as ever and i feel sad for those who lost money didnt hear a warning over the tannoy on saturday

I managed to pick up a scrappy looking Lucas N1 Magneto for £15 on the Saturday. I thought I'd restore it and keep it for a spare, but after a clean and setting the points, it's sparking like a good un, bargain!It's the first I've heard about the pick-pockets, there were no warnings I heard whilst I was there?

Nieuwe pagina 1