Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
front fork on ebay

Hello.

I'm watching forks on ebay for my friend. But seller stated pick up only. Is anybody living close enough to pick them up and arrange packing & shipping to me (Estonia)? I will compensate your effort of course.
Thanks.

seller is located: Goole, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110961359892?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Re: front fork on ebay

Kalle you forgot the link to the item. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Ok, link added.

Did you e-mail the seller? Ad says postage at cost, often the sellers will post to you if you ask first. Worth asking first.

Ask the seller if they would give a quote usung parcel2go.com they provide some of the cheapest quotes, and tell the seller that they will collect the parcel from him, If anyone asks me to send stuff out I usually use them on parcels weighing over 2 kg's up to 2 kg's Royal Mail is the cheapest

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Agree with everything already said, it has to be worth asking for a quote before bidding. There is no more work in packing for abroad than there is for packing for the UK, so it should not be an issue for the seller. But don't be shocked at what might turn out to be a huge p&p price as costs have rocketed in recent years from the UK. E.g I posted a luggage rack to the States approx 6 years ago and it cost just under £20. An identical item shipped early this year cost nearer £60!!

email (option): cruiserchooser AT hotmail.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1