Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Visitor bikes

Hello everybody,

This forum is well visited. Apparently lots of visitors own a BSA WM20.
It's been quite a while since the last photo was put on the visitor bikes section.

I really would like to see all those nice WM 20 bikes of the visitors of this forum or the for sale/wanted section. Always good to watch other peoples bikes. Can give one some inspiration too.

So, don't be scared (or lazy) and send Henk the best photo of your bike. Would be much appreciated. (At least by me).

regards,

Ramon

email (option): noahlevi6@hotmail.com

Re: Visitor bikes

What about those of us with non BSA WD machines? Are we allowed to join in?

Hi Bill,

I guess we should ask Henk. It's his website

Regards,

Ramon

email (option): noahlevi6@hotmail.com

I'd like to think I'm as welcomed with my 1947 last of the girder forks XM20 as any other M20!!!!
It may have missed the War but its still got all the classic looks as the WM20 without the military colour and numbers.

I am new to the classic bike scene, so without this site I'd be completely lost. I'm on this web site for an hour or two per day reading new posts and searching old ones for help & information. With all this info at hand I haven't bought a classic bike magazine for ages

Oh! because of the extra pounds in my wallet from not buying classic bike magazines lately, a donation be made.

Is the donation like a membership without a set price?

DamianC

email (option): damian153@hotmail.co.uk

Mmmm what can I say

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

"Send me a photo of your XM20" would be great!!!

email (option): damian153@hotmail.co.uk

If you do let non BSA pictures on the visitors page, wouldn't Rons collection take up the whole page!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

I suppose that would be a bit of a problem, many of us have got more than one make and Rons got hundreds, before you know where we are you'd have to set up a separate website just for the members Gallery!

By the way, couldn't agree more with the other comments on this thread about how good this site is. Full of knowledgable folks who are happy to help each other out, I don't know what I'd have done without it.

Nieuwe pagina 1