Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WD Matchless rear carrier, NOS.

Check out this rear carrier 271071105665 for sale on US eBay. Is it AMC?

I've bought about 2 dozen NOS parts from this chap, Mr. Pau in Malaysia. He sells on US eBay, ships promptly, and combines shipments, and prices are quite reasonable. Parts he calls NOS have indeed been NOS. He hasn't listed any repop items. His US eBay store is motor0921. I suspect he's holding a large dealer inventory. Take a look.

Descriptions are typically vague and he does not include part numbers, so you have to know what you are after. Most of my purchases have been for small gearbox bits like this shifter pawl set that includes Mr. Wright's favourite springs 271068720487.

Should we all chip in and help him with parts ID? Or invite him to list on our sales page?

Jeff Bandola

email (option): jjbandoo@aol.com

Re: WD Matchless rear carrier, NOS.

This is not a Matchless rear carrier although I have no idea what it is from. Cheers John

This looks a lot like the one I have on my 1946 Rigid BSA B31.

Henk

BSA XB31

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Henk, that would male sense. Many of the parts sold on that site are for immediately post-war B models. I bought a NOS primary cover in military green assuming it was for a WM20 but it's the later B model with the skirt around the top front.

Was there a military B31 sold to Asian countries?

Jeff

email (option): jjbandoo@aol.com

Nieuwe pagina 1