WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website Picture

Looks like my house only tidier.......

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Re: Website Picture

hi pete,bet its not as bad as mine,and i have a red haired girlfriend looking through the window also.
my m20s are in a pile at the moment,some in the garage.
some in the front bedroom,some in the dining room.
there is a raleigh wisp in the kitchen,another in the hall.a bsa thunderbolt and a lightning in the dining room ,and an m20 on a workmate.
also my mate has just emigrated to thailand,and he brought all the stuff he wasn't taking,and dumped that in the dining room.
we will not even go to the shed,about time i started doing my stuff now ,and stop helping every other
f**lipper.
ah well,it will be all worth it in the end,so the tell me

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

What can I say, just that it ain't motorcycle parts this time My wife is away for a week.

Henk

Home sweet home

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

This has brought a smile
Many years ago when I rode speedway , Keith And I visited a chap selling a jap engine foe keiths bike
Traveling to the outer limits of London ,we find this terrace house ,on entering you notice all the doors and frames removed
Bikes all the hall wall kitchen and lounge , Denison shelf full of engine parts , did make Keith and I smile ,Never to be forgotten

Half-way through the build, my wife went to Teneriffe for a long weekend, leaving me to look after the kids. Obviously, I couldn't go out into the garage where I couldn't hear them so I did the decent thing and brought the bike inside.
Thinking it was funny that she was out and I was kid-sitting, she sent a pic of her in a bar with the rest of the hen party - she didn't think it was quite so funny when I sent this photo in return.

Women, I'll never understand 'em!

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

I built a B31 in my spare bedroom in the last house, a converted chapel. The slight technical hitch was that I couldn't get it round the corner at the top of the stairs. Removing the front wheel and mudguard and standing it on end on the back wheel solved that problem..Unfortunately the bottom of the fork legs attacked the wallpaper halfway down the stairs, so I ended up redecorating as well.. ...Ian

I'd just started sorting a 1960 Honda C100 when the BSA came along and interupted progress. Now the BSA is done, I'm turning my thoughts back to the little Honda and suggested to the wife that it lives in my office when it's finished.
Let's just say that she wasn't as enthusiastic about it as I was. I'll have to catch her in a doubly good mood for suggesting that the BSA should spend the winter inn the dining room...

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Maybe you'll have to buy her another holiday to Teneriffe

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

being single i said that i wouldnt take any engine part bike or car indoors though my front room did end up being a carpenters shop

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

love to get acopy who is the artist ? is it for sale ?in poster format ? made me smile

If you mean the website photo, it's a post card. If you let me know your email address I'll send it to you. I have changed it a little but I'll send them both the original and my version.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

I'm just afraid to post here, people who know me, or seen the house will know!

Wish I could find that picture of the Howitzer in the living room to illustrate!

But there's only 5 bikes in the house right now, so not so bad!

Cheers,

Lex

ps, Henk, can you email me the cards aswell please?

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

I love that picture, Henk could you possibly email a copy please. Currently in the dining room a 1977 CB750...what I find funny is that this is all perfectly normal, but to everyone else...

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com

thanks henk mutch aprisated martin

email (option): jmwyatt@btinternet.com

AHA!..Take that mans name...Now I know where one of the 65 for 65 signs went!... ..Anyone else ready to own up?...Ian

This one also made me laugh...

Photobucket

Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

That last one rings true with me. I'm hell to live with when I'm in that sick-in-the-stomach denial phase.

With the Commando, it used to be:

"What's the matter with you ?"

"There's steel all over the magnetic drain plug and stellite in the sump strainer..."

Now of course she just asks "Is it your valve guides again...?"

Nieuwe pagina 1