Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weymouth Veterans Parade

I finally got around to MOTing my M20 today ready for the Weymouth parade on Sunday, now I have to check my uniform for "shrinkage"

How many bikes will be in the parade this year Ron?

Rob.

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Weymouth Veterans Parade

Job to say Rob? As far as I know so far. Me, you, Ted, Grahame, Ian, Some I have forgotten and 6-9 NOBS. Should be a good DR contingent. Weather forcast, not so good at the mo!

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Morning Ron, As ever, looking forward to Weymouth, but I have a problem with the Katy (front hub) if I cant fix it by tomorrow, if ok with you and Poppy will bring M20, and maybe now is the time to start a "rain go away dance" I know you have the clogs, seen the pictures

I'm 'bugging out' of the Weymouth event...I haven't had time to get my M20 back together and get some miles on it..so I'll see you at Buckfastliegh...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Whatever you can make it with Colin. Need at least one handsome guy with a DA on parade! Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

sorry colin looks like your rain go away dance is not working

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

I dont think Ron has got his dancing clogs out yet, wish I still had the picture, and its with mixed blessing that the Katy is back on the run, so the M20 will spend the weekend dry and relaxed

Nieuwe pagina 1