Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
speedometer

I have a NOS speedo (packed in 1944) that I bought when the gettin was good. I think I paid about 20 quid for it!

Anyway, I do not want to fit this permanently. Is there a later (less rare) and cheaper speedo any one of you would recomment for daily use?

Thanks!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Re: speedometer

Hans Beck http://www.beckelektronika.nl/ makes electronic speedos and rev counters that fit in the original house; his site is in Double-Dutch but mail him at beckelektronika@planet.nl , his English is quite good!

email (option): viaconsu # planet dot nl

easy unbolt it when you leave the bike anywhere and put it in your haversack as you walk round

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

just a question are you allowed to run a KPH only marked speedo in this contry i know the one for sale is MPH

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Here in the States we are Miles per hour! So far behind.

Thanks Kostas!

You made it look better then new

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Robb,

If you decide to use that speedo, please do have it cleaned and re-lubed before. I can heartily recommend Foreign Speedo Inc in San Diego. They did mine for 100 bucks, including UV clearcoat on the face and mile wheels.

Also, Robb... did you get the e-mail I sent last week about the tools. Could really use them now

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I have your studs finished, and can mail everything except the spring compressor.

Thanks for the tip on who to turn to re speedo.

Nieuwe pagina 1