Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message for Ian Wright re: steering head bearings

Ian , your bearings arrived in the post this afternoon . I'm a little confused with your postal address . Should it be 52 Fore Street , Plymouth , PL20 7AD ? Please correct me if this is wrong . Also I now need to know how much I owe you , please , and I'll get a postal order sent of to you pronto . Many thanks , Leif .

Hi Leif..You should have had an e mail from me detailing payment etc...It would be better if you mailed me direct on these matters as they aren't of much interest to other forum members I wouldn't imagine..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks Ian . Incidentally I've tended to find that emailing forum members directly has often carried problems , i.e emails not reaching people , ending up as spam , etc , but next time I'll try a direct email , as you suggest . Regaqrding the payment for the bearings , I'll make a gift paypal payment if that's ok . You should recieve it forthwith , and please let me know if you have any problems (should'nt be any) . Thanks also for your detailed advice about fitting the bearings . Best regards , Leif .

i dont know if i am doing it wrong but a few days ago i wanted to send some money and the as a gift is not there

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Have patience is my advice , Roger . In my experience these things can be very quick or take days , depending on nothing in particular , it seems .

Roger
i have never found the gift option either.
I think that if you just have your credit card linked for payment then the gift option doesn't exist, but if you have money in an account then it does?
There is the option for the payer to cover the fees, which is what i have ended up doing.
Iain

Nieuwe pagina 1