Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
James ML, whats' it worth?

Hi all,
Just been offered one, complete non runner, missing toolbox, chainguard and fitted with the wrong headlamp. Alas not original paint as was painted red years ago, but now back in green. Does have the speedo set up like the pic on page 62 Osprey military motorcycles book Sorry no pics. The price is £1,000 firm.
Are these tiddlers really worth this sort of money?
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

Re: James ML, whats' it worth?

Hi, yes, they are, Ron Cobb has the prices of ones that he has sold on his website and I'm sure that they were over 3K, so I think it sounds not a bad price at all

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Mick If it is wartime yes, O and M have all the info metal magic make the missing bits completed £2 to £3k lots of interest in airborn lightweights I have one and some fleas andrew.h

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Wow. I've just checked out the one on the Ron Cobb website and it looks about the same condition as the one he had. I checked the frame number, it is a wartime
ML. I think I'll go and have another look.
Cheers, Mick.

everything on ron cobb site is sold he must be the only dealer selling stuff this year

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

He only sells "sold" stuff, it'd still be for sale and not "sold" otherwise!!!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Hi guys, the ML is now safely in my van, only really need a toolbox (anyone?) as the chainguard is there.
Quite happy with it, all seems to be in order.
Cheers, Mick.

Nieuwe pagina 1