Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1936/7 Head gasket search..

I'm looking for a head gasket for a 1936/7 M20..does anyone have one to part with?...New or old is OK as long as it's basically straight...I just need one for a pattern....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: 1936/7 Head gasket search..

Hi Ian.
If you do get one let me know & I'll see about getting a batch knocked up. The later ones are now on order and should be available soon, I will put it on the forum when they are ready.

Kind regards TTJohn

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Hey Ian, Draganfly has a pattern in its collection (66-118), you can borrow it if you want.
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

Hello Ian. I have one. Don't know genuine or not. It's composite type. Made from asbestos probably and has inner edge made from thin steel. Barrel is with studs instead of head bolts so I need to remove studs to get it away in one piece. If you think it is useful to you I will remove it.

Kalle

email (option): kalle.tikas@gmail.com

Hi Kalle..That would be great..but take care getting those studs out!...If you get it off in one piece let me know what you want for it and shipping...Ian

Hello Ian. I removed gasket today. Interesting is that inner diameter above cylinder is about 89mm. Could it be 37 M21 type? Barrel its self has part number 66-44.
My later M20 gasket has diameter about 86mm there. Do you still like to have it?

Kalle

Photobucket

Hi Kalle..I think your right about it being an M21 gasket...But yes, I'd still like to have it...Mail me with the costs..thanks....Ian

Hello Ian. Waiting for your mail.

Hi Kalle...I didn't pick up your mail as it went into my 'junk mail' for some reason. I've sent you the details...Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1