Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wanted scan of Motor Cycling March 2, 1944 page

Hi Is there anyone outthere who has an original copy of Motor Cycling of March 2, 1944. I want a page scanned in 300 dpi greyscale.

Thanks,

Rob

Re: wanted scan of Motor Cycling March 2, 1944 page

I only need 9 more issues to complete 1944, however I do have the March 2nd issue. What page do you want?I usually scan in 600dpi for a larger picture and clearer printing. If you prefer 300 I can do that too.

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Pete,

Can you do me a scan too?? I'm missing that one too!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): Welbike@welbike.net

Pete, PM sent.
Thanks

Rob

Alex, did you want the same page or the whole mag?

Sir Ewok
Alex, did you want the same page or the whole mag?

Rather have the whole mag, if you don't mind??

Don't even know what's on that certain page!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): Welbike@welbike.net

Errm! Sorry! It would appear that I have made a book keeping error and logged a copy of Motor Cycling for that date, when in fact it is The Motor Cycle, which means I do not have the issue that you require. I feel a right idiot after promising you a copy. Please accept my apologies, I blame long work hours and senility.....

@ Stinky Pete.,

No problem, and thanks for the effort. I have got that page as a photocopy anyway.
By the time my reader on Welbikes comes out, people will have to settle for a poor set of photographs in this article, or maybe somewhere one Motor Cycling comes up before then.
Hope to get the bloody thing finished by Beltring, but there is always other things that pop up and stop me from finishing this project.

And now Junior decided to try to get my Welbike finished this summer! That is one weekend out of four gone!

And an update of my Airborne Jeep book is in the planning too. (for a bloody long time)

And then maybe a reader on WD lightweights. Or as a joint venture something on WD Nortons?

I'll keep you posted.

Rob

Nieuwe pagina 1