Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Matchless G3WO

I have been looking for some time for the to gears for the speedo drive on the front wheel of a Matchless G3WO. As I have not found any I am now thinking of having some made. If anyone is interested in a set I would be grateful if you would contact me so that I can get an idea of the number of sets to have made. Cheers John

email (option): Tinley@btinternet.com

Re: Matchless G3WO

John Tinley
I have been looking for some time for the to gears for the speedo drive on the front wheel of a Matchless G3WO. As I have not found any I am now thinking of having some made. If anyone is interested in a set I would be grateful if you would contact me so that I can get an idea of the number of sets to have made. Cheers John

John, why do so as it's been done allready!

Just contact Johan Geertshuis, on: http://thematchlessshop.nl/enhome.htm or email: geertshuis@zonnet.nl

He has them!! made from my NOS ones.

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): Welbike@welbike.net

Lex, I had no idea. Many thanks John

Guys,

Is this the same set of gears as is on the Norton 16H? Is the front speedo drive on the G3 the same as on the Norton?

Photobucket

email (option): hsteinsson28@hotmail.com

Hinrik Steinsson
Guys,

Is this the same set of gears as is on the Norton 16H? Is the front speedo drive on the G3 the same as on the Norton?

Hinrik, that would be too easy!!! every make had it's own gears!! the drives are the same, as long as they are used on the same side.

Lex

email (option): Welbike@welbike.net

Nieuwe pagina 1