Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Triumph?

Just looking at the Val Page designed Triumph singles, do any parts interchange with the pre-war BSA singles? Ie cams, idler pinions, followers?

Re: Triumph?

Hi Douglas..Unlikely I would say..When I restored my 5SW nothing looked the same. Cams and follower arrangements were completely different..and you wouldn't want to fit inferior quality Triumph parts to a BSA. ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

shame on you Ian

Guy

Hi Guy..Triumphs can't be that bad...or I wouldn't have spent all that money on this 5SW.. . It will probably be in Normandy in 2014 with its new owner..Ian Photobucket

Splendid job Ian, someone offered my a 5s for sale a few weeks back but on inspection it was a 3s.
Maybe next time more luck!
Guy

Hi Guy..Was that the one in the South of France?..and how is Marnics 3HW coming along?...Ian

Now Ian the 3s was offered in my area, but to expensive for my this moment.
Normally Marnic will have a rolling 3hw frame in no time, I just need to make some new bushes for the front fork and then we need to check the engine over.
For sure he will make it to Normandy in 2014, and on a proper bike!
May bedford QL project is also moving on, the welding work is don on the cabin butt there is still a lot of work to be done for 2014
Guy

Nieuwe pagina 1