Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
oil pressure valve ball and spring part nos

Quick question I'm hoping someone can confirm before I order. Is the oil pressure valve spring that sits behind the hex nut just above the oil pump part no. 67-1496, as shown on draganfly here:
http://draganfly.co.uk/shop/pd341695929.htm?defaultVariants={EOL}&categoryId=815

I've occasionally tried to stretch out the spring to increase the valve pressure, but it's now gotten pretty worn I think. I'm also not seeing a part no. for the ball valve itself, it's just listed as a 5/16" ball in my parts catalog. Sounds like any ol' stainless ball bearing of that size might be fine? Thanks!

Craig

Re: oil pressure valve ball and spring part nos

Hi Craig..The anti drain valve ball is a 1/4" diameter not 5/16"...It's just a standard ball like the steering head ones..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks Ian, good to know. Is the spring part no. (and more importantly, the Draganfly part) correct to your knowledge?

Actually, I just noticed that in my partslist I was looking at the "A7" column not the M20 column! Oops So, part number is confirmed, and of course Ian you are right that the 1/4" ball is what is spec'd. Thanks again!

Nieuwe pagina 1