Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Sump BSA M20/M21 t-shirts

Okay, we're just about ready to sort out payment with you guys who ordered the t-shirts (thank you very much - and they look very good), but we're experiencing some kind of PayPal glitch regarding postage costs.

I said I'll peg the postage on this forum order at just £1.50 per shirt, but I don't want to charge £1.50 postage for EVERY shirt that's ordered. We can be flexible here and keep costs down as much as possible.

UK postage (recorded) is actually £2.73 per shirt. Worldwide postage is £3.50 per shirt. Naturally, we've got to cover the basic costs on this (never mind packaging, etc, which eats away at profits), but I want to cap postage (on this order) at £3.00 maximum however many shirts are bought.

Therefore:

one shirt is £15 plus £1.50
two shirts are £30 plus £3.00
three shirts are £45 plus £3.00
four shirts are £60, plus £3.00

That sounds reasonable. But if anyone's unhappy and wants to change their minds, there's no hard feelings here.

We're sorting out the payment structure now, and are trying to keep it simple so that no one has to spend their lives pressing stupid electronic buttons. So bear with us a little longer, please. Thanks again for the interest. I'm sure these will please everyone, and it's about time there was a dedicated M20/M21 t-shirt on the market.

Now I'll just have to come up with something that will please Rik.

P.S. Watch this space...

email (option): dannydefazio@sumpmagazine.com

Danny DeFazio

Now I'll just have to come up with something that will please Rik.

And one or two other gentlemen of taste and refinement

Payed for a T Shirt today using paypal, seemed to work fine, hope you received it? thank`s Jeff

Thanks again to everyone who has bought a t-shirt, or shirts. I've got 15 orders so far and will be despatching poste haste.

I have responded to everyone who supplied an email. But if I missed anyone (spam box, or whatever), please get in touch.

Meanwhile, I am working on another t-shirt for the above mentioned "gentlemen of taste and refinement".

Henk and Ian can expect to receive an honourary t-shirt in the near future - but I'm still waiting to find out from Ian how big his biceps are.

Put in my order yesterday for one shirt and everything seemed to work smoothly.

Thanks for this,
Bob

email (option): baatfam@sbcglobal.net

hi danny.nothing for the gentlemen of propper proportions ?

no 2xl ?

email (option): chris.astinbarker@btinternet.com

If Ian tells you anything less than XL! It'll be a Crissy present for his wife Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I'll get some XXL t-shirts in the next batch.

None taken..An XL for me Danny..I like a loose fitting T... ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hi Ian, I've got your size, big boy. Look out for it soon.

Thanks Danny..I'll be wearing it on my stall at Stafford if it's warm enough..Ian

We could all be walking round at Stafford saying. Do you know Danny, yeah I know Danny, and me, I know Danny!

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I'll just direct them to 'Sump'...Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1