Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indian 340 Military Chief.

I managed to get the Chief out in the last of yesterday's sunshine for some pictures. Ron

Photobucket

Photobucket

Come on Lex! Keep up!

Photobucket

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Indian 340 Military Chief.

Ron Pier
I managed to get the Chief out in the last of yesterday's sunshine for some pictures. Ron

Come on Lex! Keep up!

Haha Ron, that will take me years!! and I still have to pay for the bike, so don't do anything yet!!

Is the Chief running yet?

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

No I'll leave the starting to someone with better legs than me. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might be going to a private collection in Poland. In which case it will remain free of oil and petrol for now. Ron

It looks very nice Ron, even if it is lacking a Sy-reen !

Will the WD/L be straight onto the bench ?

Yes Rik, but I just built the basic bike. The new owner will have to add the flashing lights, white wall tyres, studded leather bags, handlebar tassels........and of course the obligatory sy--reen that won the war! Ron

My God you do fine work!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Another cracker Ron, a credit to you, you get better and better We just cant keep up. andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

I was at your place when it was a pile of bits Ron, and over what seems like only a few months you've finished it. Excellent work, and I feel quite ashamed I'm still trying to sort out problems with my 16H and haven't got to bolt anything on the frame yet

Great work Ron

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Well I must say, it was a lot of work. But I don't have a proper job any more, so I'm not hampered in that respect. But the big bonus was that the owner of the bike gave me free range to order parts as I needed them without any concerns over cost. Most parts for these are readily available from UK, Germany or USA.
Also the engine was already professionally re-built at a cost of £5000 before I even saw the rest of the remains. Ron

Looks very good Ron I will trust my projects in to your hands
So can we arrange someting to handle over it to you??

Bram

email (option): Bram@ockhuizen.com

Nieuwe pagina 1