Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WM20 for sale

A mate found this lurking in Austria with an asking price of 2800 squids and asked me for an opinion. Told him I don't know but I might know a man who does. Anyone?
Cheers
Pete

email (option): petercomley@web.de

Re: WM20 for sale

it look like there might be a good bike in there a pair of stilsons for the petrol cap and the air filter for farts must be a late modification

An interesting bike with a bizarre colour scheme and an equally odd selection of components...Worth £2800?...I would say not if you were looking to make an original military bike out of it. There is just too much wrong or missing. Also it looks suspiciously 'ex Indian' or somewhere else in that direction and that is nearly always bad news from a restoration view point. ...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

My first thought was 'Far East' It has a fake German Identification plate on. There's probably a fair chance that everything's worn out.

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

I am not sure what that Vokes is filtering on that bike.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Henk
I am not sure what that Vokes is filtering on that bike.

My suspicion is that he either couldn't find the correct elbow or he doesn't know his arse from his elbow !

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

I like the spark plug as a top front mudguard bracket!

Thanks for the input! I think I have pesuaded him to give up on the idea and concentrate his energies on getting helping to get my bike back on the road instead..RESULT!!

Cheers
Pete

email (option): petercomley@web.de

Nieuwe pagina 1