Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
another nuts and bolts thread

I did some looking on the forum and couldn't find this specifically. Has anyone made up a complete list of all required fasteners for a m20? Sizes and lengths? So if someone where to want to buy a full set of everything needed they could just run down the list to a supplier.

Cheers

Michael

email (option): micran1234@yahoo.com

Re: another nuts and bolts thread

Great thought Michael.
I also wanted to ask for the same thing.
I would love to have a list of at least the clutch cap, timing and primary threads.

Noam.

email (option): noam10@gmail.com

There is a lot of information relating to thread sizes on the technical information page. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thanks Ron!

email (option): noam10@gmail.com

Yeah. I have read nearly everything on this forum and website about threads and fasteners. I was just curious if someone had a complete list of size and quantity for the m20.

Look on the Draganfly site for WM20 spares. They have most of the fasteners required for our bikes....

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Most of the plated nuts, bolts and studs that you buy from the suppliers don't fit together unless you run a tap or die down them as they are too heavily plated. You think they'd have least got that part right!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

I'm dismantling my M20 at the moment and drawing all the parts I can, including the fasteners. It's a slow job, but I may be able to help you. Cheers, Robb
britool51@hotmail.com

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

That would be great. im trying to get everything first to save on downtime. Thats my reason for asking about a list of fasteners.

Michael Randall
That would be great. im trying to get everything first to save on downtime.

Sorry Michael....Been there, got the T-shirt !

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

I'll do what I can. There is always something. I just cant bring myself to tear the bike down and wait.

Ive been working on a 1951 Ford tractor lately. I bought everything first. Started putting things together and ended up waiting 3 weeks for a tiny little plate that goes on the distributer.

What a brilliant idea! A list of nuts & bolt parts, better still if they could all be purchased in one big bag. I've all the parts now (I think ) to put together a 1940 M20. I was going to use all nuts & bolts off the shelf from B&Q seems a shame as I cant be arsed to go the effort and expense in getting propers.

Nieuwe pagina 1