Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
M20 Fork Springs

I'm about to commission a small batch of M20 girder fork springs, so if anyone wants a new spring let me know. Price is dependent on the number made...
They should be about £35 or a bit less if there are enough takers to warrant a discount.
Let me know by Monday PM if you are interested...I will then get a firm price.....Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Re: M20 Fork Springs

Yes please Ian,

Definitely 1 spring, might be 2, will check back in irl first

Ta much

Jo'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

I'm in! Mine's covered in chrome
Thanks, Ian.
nt

email (option): nicktog@gmail.com

There will be a slight delay in organising the springs as the springmakers are on their hols until Nov. 5th.
If you are interested in a new spring please e mail me direct a.s.a.p so that I can put a list together and go for the best discount. I will get back to you with a firm price before going ahead....Ian

We are now ready to go ahead with the manufacture of the M20 fork springs...please confirm your interest immediately by mailing me direct if you want one. Price will be confirmed shortly but is dependent to a degree on numbers.
This will be a 'one off' batch and originals are getting scarce, so don't miss the opportunity if yours is clapped out!....Ian

They won't fit Nortons I suppose, will they ?

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

They are quite happy to make Norton springs Rik...single items or more if others are interested.Theyhave already done some for the Big 4s..Ian

I don't need one at the moment Ian but if I had an M20, I'd be ordering one for stock now if it could be obtained at a quantity order price.

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

Email order sent, makes sense to have one spare for future use if need be, helps to keep the price cheaper for the other guys too.

LJ.

Nieuwe pagina 1