KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reunion and Keeping In Touch

I had intended to come to this year's Reunion lunch but then several things conspired to prevent this.I apologise to everyone who will be there for my absence; I greatly enjoyed it in 2007 and hope to be there in 2011 deo volente. Meanwhile I would be very pleased to hear from anyone with whom I am sporadically in touch, particularly those of my exact contemporaries, or others who have my email address.I am glad to see the Site still thrives though I haven't contributed for a while.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1940-48

Current location (optional) Epsom

Re: Reunion and Keeping In Touch

Tom - good to know you are still around! We'd love to see more contributions from you as you are one of the senior Old Boys, and one of the first contributors to kbgs.com too.

Albert Mosley, KBGS 1937-1944, was in touch last year, perhaps you know [of] each other.

Chris