KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
annual reunion

This years annual kbgs/christmas reunion will take place on Tues 23rd December at the newly re-furbished (re built) Lord Rodney on church green Keighley meet 7-30ish all welcome

Re: annual reunion

Pete, I'd love to be there but I'll be basking in the Oz sunshine instead. I'll certainly be thinking of you all there, please pass on my regards to former KBGS chums!
Also, please take some good photographs and send them on.

Cheers & Merry Xmas to the Webmaster and all the contributors to this wonderful site.

trev

Peter,

I shall also be basking under the blue Australian skies contemplating the king prawns, lobsters and baked schnapper that shall be the non-alcoholic focus of my xmas celebtation.

A very merry xmas and a great 2009 to each and everyone of you. Thanks for all of the gossip, slander and news during the past year.

Marcus

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 58-61

Current location (optional) Blue Mountains, Australia via Haworth

We won,t be basking in the sun,but a few pints of T Taylors'landlord with cheese and onion crisps and good company beats wine and lobster anytime !!!!!!

Thanks for the memories Pete, Monday nights at the Mecca Ballroom in Bradford. Tony Woodwiss, Stewart Proctor, Barry Worsnop and meself would stop off at a pub between Keighley & Bradford, on a corner somewhere, and we'd have draught Double Diamond and packets of Cheese & Onion Crisps - absolute magic!!
I'm sure someone like John Felvus will point me in the right direction but I'm blowed if I've been able to find Cheese & Onion crisps 'down under'.

This is the best I can do for you
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/514029/the_2007_2012_world_outlook_for_cheese_and.htm

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 58-61

Current location (optional) Blue Mountains, Australia via Haworth

Bloody Nora!!!! - I don't want to write a thesis on 'em, I just want to eat 'em!
Nearest I can find are at:
www.brackenbankstores.co.uk