KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
reunions

Had two old boys' reunions in the past week! One with Brian Exley, and this one (I'm typing this from an Elizabethan pile somewhere in darkest England) with Dave Haigh. Great seeing them both. Pics may follow!

Re: reunions

Beware. If the pics do follow, they've been doctored. They make Allan and Dave look surprisingly young.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 58-65

Current location (optional) leeds

I did send the pics to Chris - but they seem to have been either lost in the ether or censored!

Shaun and I met with John Ackroyd on Tuesday. Though I have been in regular touch with both, they hadn't seen each other for 43 years.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 58-64

Current location (optional) Wirral

Allan- nothing received. Pls re-send with Subject "KBGS" so I don't miss it.
Thanks
Chris
PS I'll use Photoshop to smooth out the wrinkles

They are on the site now under Reunions on main photos page.

I met Mike Sharpe (ex Farnhill, aka "Zinc")and his wife Joyce, who now live in Cambridge, at the end of last month.
It was our first re-union for 42 years(end of Year 1 at University), although we've been exchanging lengthy e-mails for about a year now.
All credit to Friends Reunited and this website!

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 58-65