KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Reunion!

It was a splendid reunion with marvellous weather and,I must say, very good food.And an idyllic venue.

Some people - Joe McD in particular - had altered little since I last saw them about 50 years ago.I was told I was almost unrecognisable since I had, comparatively, lost so much weight and took great pleasure in telling my wife that when I got back. Those who still read Friends Reunited had obviously not seen the photograph I placed there about 3 years ago! Time for another one I think.

Thanks to all who provided hospitality, greeted me and,especially, those I was meeting for the first time (at least to my knowledge).

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) '40-'48

Current location (optional) Epsom

Re: Good Reunion!

Glad to have met you, Tom, and your son-in-law. Hope you will keep posting on the site for our information and erudition.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 52-60

Current location (optional) Lincoln

Re: Good Reunion!

Tom-you look pretty good to me in the photo kindly sent to me by DS.I don't know if I would have recognised you though after about 60 years.Cheers.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 47-51

Current location (optional) Auckland,NZ