KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Websites Run By ex KBGS

Does anyone else except me (and Chris of course) act as a webmaster? For the past few years I have been running a website which I,in my amateur way, designed for the Research Network. Does anyone else run a website for a club, church or old colleagues association? Please tell us about it and give us the URL if you do

You are all cordially invited to visit the Research Nework site,if you feel like it, which is at

www.research-network.org.uk

and ,if you do, to sign our visitors book.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 40-48

Current location (optional) Epsom

Re: Websites Run By ex KBGS

Not a webmaster Tom, but I do have my own website (as I would imagine do many other ex-KBGS lads) and whom would like to make use of the 'old-boy network' had they known earlier and would wish to move when their renewal becomes due.

Check mine out at:

www.maverickeurope.com

Is ther anything that you can suggest to bring us all together?

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 59 - 66

Current location (optional) Embsay

I'm the webmaster for:

www.olivesgeelong.com.au

the site for the Geelong & Districts Olive Association of which I am currently President, Newsletter Editor, Function Co-ordinator and convenor of the monthly meetings as well as the AGM. Basically I do the lot!!!

The complete design, photography, graphics and text etc is all mine as one never gets contributions from members (except for their own groves of course) so I take full responsibility! AND, don't you hate those sites that haven't changed in 3 years - ooops!!! But keep your eyes on this one as it is about to be completely updated with some stunning new studio images - before the end of July I hope.

And just out of interest, my oil is found under the Members link - Jetti Grove!

Good Health!!!

Thanks Dave and Trevor. I was most interested to hear about and visit your websites.Unfortunately I am not directly in the market for your services but, if I were, I would undoubtedly be attracted by your sites. Have any other KBGS members got anything to tell us about under this heading?

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 40-48

Current location (optional) Epsom

I also for my sins have a website left over from my days as a consultant psychologist, I must get around to updating it one day.

www.felcon.com.au

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 58-61

Current location (optional) Blue Mountains Australia