KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Malcolm Berry -- what the 'mod' cut looked like

We have had a few photos of old boys in 'teddy boy' gear and their latest images as sedate middle aged chaps. But Malcolm Berry's 'mod cut 'would be interesting to show the passage of time from the teddy boy era to mods in the mid-sixties. And of course the ravages of time displayed in the old boys now in their fifties. Get on the scanner Malcolm and show us a then and now photo. Cheers Nev.

Re: Malcolm Berry -- what the 'mod' cut looked like

Over 40 years on and still a style icon!

Surely only the BBC cameraman and health food entrepreneur George Speller has attracted as much interest as the 'autumn gold' mod Malcolm Berry. I also believe Mr Berry had a fling with the curvaceous Marilyn Knopps from Silsden. A 'now and then' photo of Mr Berry would produce a lot of interest on this website.

I see that Malcolm Berry is waiting for a password so he can post his pics. Come on Chris help him out so we see this development from Teddy Boys to The Who and the Small Faces in the final days of KBGS. I too will be seeking out the Keighely Blues Club next time I am in the Aire Valley.

Actually the photos have been on the site a few days already!