KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Spring Cleaning

Hey, you've got to hand it to Terry Marston, Brian Craven and Stoker Stockdale - they got right and we all got it wrong (some less miserably than others, Brian M...)! Never mind, something else to be mistakenly controversial about will dawn on me shortly!

I hate to gloat of course, but I'll make an exception on this occasion.
As for B.R.M. - well they were all green weren't they?
(Only joking Brian)

.............bbbbbbut I have just found my school report! 'Brian was an effective House Secretary for Longden House'. I still cannot accept Longsdon. So there!

As with all historical research and use of sources, provenance is the key. In other words, can you trust your source - or is it dodgy?

Tell us who wrote your report, Brian, and then we'll decide if it can be trusted. I'll still back my sources against your as yet unnamed member of staff reeling off reports to meet one of Joe's deadlines.